10 Comedy Video SpoofsWednesday, January 12, 2011
1. Baracka Flocka Flames/Head of the State - No disrespect to Mr. Obama, but we laughed so hard we cried when watching this clip based on Waka's "Hard in the Paint." Just imagining Barack and Michelle (with the Secret Service in tow) kicking it in the 'hood was enough . If you don't believe us, ask the other 3 million (and counting!) viewers.
View Baracka Flocka Flames/Head of the State video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-hPNrKdZI
2. Douche It - We thought Chris Brown's "Deuces" lyrics left a sting…until we watched Affion Crockett's spoof. His verbal distaste of a particular woman's down-there region is downright hilarious.
View Douche It video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5622HSZuCws
3. Nerdy Boy Swag - The irony of seeing a group of geeks sing along to Soulja Boy's "Pretty Boy Swag" will make anyone crack a smile. Our favorite part is when the asthmatic boy sings, "This right here is my inhaler, mess with me, and I'll tell my mother."
View Nerdy Boy Swag video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDJogs3WDU8
4. Lace Fronts Up - When a guy decided to do a spoof of Trey Songz' "Bottoms Up" by talking about lace front wigs, he turned it into a YouTube hit. And the fact that the entire video is filmed in a beauty supply store makes the video even funnier.
View Lace Fronts Up video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh9c1cukdqQ
5. Pornaway - This isn't your average water cooler chat. When the star of this Kanye "Runaway" parody sports shades and uses Auto-Tune to belt out "Baby I got a plan, masturbate as fast as you can," you will literally ROFL.
View Pornaway video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLGIMR_Cn9o
6. Wash Your Hands - We couldn't help but to include another Waka Flocka Flame spoof on the list. This "No Hands" parody will make you smile, and maybe even turn you into an obsessive-compulsive when it comes to hand washing. And we can‘t help but to chuckle at the Purell placements.
View Wash Your Hands video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S_Ss6_LMbE
7. Did You Steal My Snuggie? - The famously infomercial blanket finds a new media spot in a parody video of Cali Swag District's "Teach Me How To Dougie." If anyone actually was to steal a $14.95 blanket with sleeves, they might be on that ish.
View Did You Steal My Snuggie? view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WUS9DX-7fQ
8. My Kid's Bad - Every parent can relate to this spoof of Ludacris' "My Chick's Bad" which highlights the not-so-great things your kids do. This video was filmed at a family reunion so it's funny to watch all of the children act out regardless of whether it's for real- or for the camera. And we love the happy ending.
View My Kid's Bad video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4yej23ntnU
9. Stressin' Out - If you're currently or ever been in college, you'll love this cutesy video about finals stressing students out. We'd give them an A+ for their lyrical skills on this spoof of Nikki Minaj's "Check Me Out."
View Stressin' Out video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWsRXlWXLUw
10. Jello Puddin' - The star of this Wiz Khalifa "Black and Yellow" parody impersonates a younger Bill Cosby, and completely nails the actor's voice and style while expressing his infatuation with Jell-O.
View Jello Puddin video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YCF9Cj3Fto
------ By: Crystal Tate